Full-time position available for the right team player – join our Sustainability Consulting Firm as a Sustainability Consultant/Project Manager.
Building Certification & Sustainability Consultant. Baltimore, Maryland.
Doo Consulting is looking for an outgoing individual interested in addressing the challenge of climate change through the building sector. We are a sustainability-consulting firm with operations in Baltimore, Maryland and San Diego, California. We serve an increasingly national market with clients in the real estate development and design market sectors. We also provide sustainability consulting services to businesses, organizations and municipalities on sustainability planning and implementation. We assist our clients in meeting performance goals of low impact, restorative development, green operations, as well as CSR and ESG targets.
High performance for buildings includes economic, environmental and health benefits for the individuals who work or live in those environments. Our certification expertise includes LEED, Green Globes, Living Building Challenge, Fitwel and other rating Systems. Sustainability consulting may include corporate strategic initiatives, sustainability planning or other assignments.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in Architecture, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- LEED Accreditation in at least one specialty.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with the LEED rating system.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe
Experience with other rating systems such as WELL, Fitwel, NGBS, Passive House, EnergyStar, and other computer applications such as Revit is a definite plus.
- Effective time management, project management & organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Be able to clearly articulate a challenge and propose potential solutions vis a vis a sustainable design issue.
- Be a creative problem solver; have an interest in generating ideas that are relevant to each project (vs. boilerplate solutions).
- Challenges the status quo, champions change, and influences others to change.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send a letter of interest with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.