Lorraine Doo, MSW, MPH, LEED AP, WELL AP, Fitwel and LBC ambassador, is a Special Advisor to Doo Consulting LLC. Lorraine’s expertise includes sustainability planning, metrics, training, workshop facilitation, and focusing on the operational aspects of WELL, Fitwel, and the Living Building Challenge. Her public health background gives the firm a unique perspective on health and wellness in the built environment.
Lorraine is an ambassador for the Living Building Challenge and was the facilitator for the original Baltimore Living Building Collaborative. In 2016, she and Peter Doo were jointly recognized as Living Future Heroes.
Pleasures include time in her craft studio, gardening, cooking, making (very) hot sauce, traveling, running, learning banjo, volunteering in the community, and family.
Associations & Achievements
- Past Chair, USGBC Maryland
- Member, USGBC National Capital Region
- Member, International Living Future Institute
- Congress, Living Future Institute
- Living Building Challenge Ambassador + Hero
- Co-Facilitator, LBC East Coast Congress
Bowie Sustainability Plan
Baltimore Sustainability Plan Metrics
Old Hopkins Road House